Friday, November 25, 2011

Life is way to short!

Really life is way to short u r born u live u die, but why do we die from mistakes like hospitals that r to help us get better, well that is how i lost my father its like living in a bad dream every day. If it wasn't for them messing up my dad would still be here to see me and my brother grow up get married and maybe some day have kids. It kills me everyday he is not here don't know if he is watching over us listening people say he is, but really I don't know since I have no sign he is. All I know is I have to go on with life make a good relationship with my mother which is getting every day since now she is my only parent left sadly! I am really afraid I am going to end up all alone with no one at all, but once again I have to stay strong and keep going on. Why pets help the funny things they do like take tea towels, socks and anything she can get a hold of, or a cat that just has to tease a dog cause she knows he can't get her, or a rubber duck that swims on its side cause it has to much water inside that is over 20 years old lol. Gotta have laugh we have to be funny and joke around. One of the guys I work with told me a story of a guy that thought fly fishing was u took a fly and hook it to a fish pole and let the fish jump and grab it or a woman that thought if u pluged your hair drier into a bush it would turn on LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment