Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tiny the fat cat!!

Tiny is a 30 pound cat that was put in a duct tape box with a normal size cat and left out side of an animal shelter in Fredericton. He is now with a foster until he finds a new home, he is now playing with laser lights, toy fishing poles and bring dead moles to his foster. The shelter has Tiny on a weight loss program to raise funds for the shelter. So far he has only lost 3 pound and that was due to stress from being dumped off in a strange place. I think to myself want kind of person would of did this to this lovely wonderful creature, but the world is full of some heartless people who just do not care. Well I hope Tiny finds himself a really good home and does lose some weight like really I thought my cats where fat they sure do not compare to him. Good Luck Tiny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment