Saturday, April 6, 2013

Live Traps can fail!! LOL




 For 5 days now I have been really trying to trap this stray tom cat that has been hanging around our back deck, how ever no matter what bait I have used he just will not go in it. We want him gone since he is spaying on our house and making our  neuter male really stressed out, however if I get this tom cat he will be neuter and find a home. Well lately the neuter male cat from down the road name Frosty, very sweet and loving cat has been hanging around. Since he does not like this tom cat ether well tonight I put human tuna into the trap for bait and Frosty made up his mind it was his lol. So he went into the trap avoided the lever for the door by having his back legs on one side of it and his front on the other side of it, and well ate the food. He then avoided the lever again turn around and got out without setting it off talk about one smart cat LOL. If only I had the camera rolling at the time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment